Camden firefighters say carbon monoxide gas poisoning kills one man, seriously injured another – WPVI-TV

13February 2021

CAMDEN, New Jersey( WPVI )– One guy is dead and another remains in vital condition after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide at a home in Camden, New Jersey, authorities said.First responders were contacted us to the 1500 block of Louis Street around 3 a.m. Saturday after a neighbor ended up being concerned of their whereabouts.

A neighbor informed cops the two males in their 50s had actually not been seen in numerous hours.EMS employees went into the home bring carbon monoxide (CO) detectors in their bags. The detectors' alarm started sounding while inside the home.EMS teams

called the fire department. Firefighters found the 2 men and pulled them from the home.

One of the men was noticable dead at the scene. The other was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital with raised carbon monoxide gas levels.Police stated a preliminary examination revealed a malfunctioning heating system in the house may be responsible.Firefighters shut down the heating system and informed PSE&G.

According to the CDC,” the most typical signs of CO

poisoning are headache, dizziness, weak point, indigestion, vomiting, chest discomfort, and confusion. CO signs are typically described as' flu-like. ‘If you inhale a lot of CO it can make you lose consciousness or kill you.” Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.

Our Score
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Upgrade Your Listing

Add images, video, and more details to your listing! More information means more clicks. More clicks means more quotes!

Free listing includes: business name, address, phone, website, google map

Upgraded listing includes: business name, address, phone, website, EMAIL ADDRESS, COMPANY LOGO, VIDEO, IMAGE SLIDE SHOW, FEATURED LISTING PLACEMENT